Read Only If You Are A Wisconsin Licensed Real Estate Agent

If you are licensed to sell real estate in Wisconsin or are in the process of obtaining you license I would like to introduce Lannon Stone Realty, LLC. We are a family owned Firm that pays our agents a TRUE 100% COMMISSION!

For more information click through to our agent info page at www.lsrrealtor411.com or 

contact our Director of Recruitment Marcus Kanno info@lannonstonerealty.com 262-333-4440.

Many years ago when selling real estate in SW Florida, I decided to change brokers, when I met with my current broker, he asked me why I was leaving.  I told him that previous year I had closed 45 transactions and by making this change, on the same amount of closings I would earn over $12,000 more. He than said to me with an upset look on his face "so, you're leaving for money?" I said absolutely! That 12,000 covered my lease payments on both of my cars.

That is a true story!  The reason we began this company is because as real estate agents, we work very hard to make a good living and we should make all the money we earn on every deal.

Thanks,Bob

Bob Forman Broker/Manager
Lannon Stone, Realty, LLC
C 262-333-4440

www.lsrrealtor411.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the “Client Experience Circle” is Changing the Way You Buy and Sell Homes

Why Real Estate Agents Are Making the Move to Lannon Stone Realty

Client Experience Circle™: The Standard Behind Our Award-Winning Agents